nuffnang

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Marianna Pascal of English Fast & Easy

I had mixed feelings upon seeing there is a comment from someone by the name of Marianna Pascal in this blog comment box, I was like... uhhh... that's the author of English Fast & Easy !





Then... I got worried (at that time I haven't read the comment yet), I was like... owhhh no... is she mad at me for posting pages of her book calender without her permission.....

but... thanx God... she wrote this instead....

Marianna Pascal has left a new comment on your post "I Want To Discuss About Something":





Hi there, I am Marianna Pascal, author of English Fast & Easy. I stumbled on your site by accident and wanted to say that I am honored that you feature a few pages of the book on your site. I am happy that you find it valuable.I am currently writing a version for Standard 1 and 2 and will be pleased to send you a copy once it's available.





Best regards


Marianna


She is actually offering me a copy of her latest book?!! Yeahhh.... that is so nice of her....

Thanx Miss Pascal!

Your English Fast & Easy book (I have the calender book) is indeed very useful and my students (my colleagues too) love it too!

2 comments:

noniey said...

wah best nyer.. bukan senang tu.. keep in touch ah ngan dia.. hehehehe

zahryanie said...

wah k.anisz..bestnye!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin