nuffnang

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Law of Attraction for Singles

I get people asking me all the time, how do you use the Law Of Attraction to manifest a relationship if you are single?

For manifesting relationships I have had numerous successes in this area. Here is my exact step by step process:

I got a photograph of the type of girl I wanted to attract. Then I wrote down specifically everything about the person that I wanted to attract.

Then I created a positive affirmation in the present tense with a goal date (eg: I am so happy and grateful now that it is <<<>>> and I now have met my dream life partner who is .... then write out the specific details of the person you want to attract).

Visualize yourself meeting this person, getting on well with them and having an incredible time together. Do this visualization as often as possible throughout the day and at the very least as soon as you wake up in the morning and before you go to sleep at night (this is when your subconscious mind is naturally most open to suggestion). It helps to get an exact image that you visualize every day (eg get a photograph or a real picture from a magazine of the type of person you want to attract).

In addition, write out your goal statement as many times as possible throughout the day - again at least first thing in the morning and just before going to bed.

The next step is to be patient. Allow the affirmations and visualizations to be programmed into your subconscious mind and the goals will then naturally manifest from that point on.

The more specific you can be about the type of person you want to attract the more compatible they will be with your desires.

One last word of encouragement is that this process really does work, so if you can develop the belief that it does work and will work for you, then you will create the positive expectation that you will get your goal - this mindset will enhance the 'allowing' part of the equation.

For more FREE law of attraction singles tips and techniques, plus masterminding and connecting with like minded and successful individuals, you need to join the best FREE online law of attraction networking community by going here now: How To Law Of Attraction

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Todd_I_Lee

2 comments:

Akashah Kassim said...

huhu..
quite interesting article...
but is it work?...
or r u have been apply in ur life..
huhu
just kidding

ghenessa said...

I guess this is the perfect article for me because I'm still single LOL
anyways thanks for sharing this might try this. hehehehe

Vision board

Blog Widget by LinkWithin