nuffnang

Friday, August 01, 2008

Tag From Noniey & Hidayah

I've got tagged by noniey n hidayah


1st time naik kapal terbang - when I was in primary school KB-KL or was it KL-KB???

1st time beranak - erkkk... I'm not married yet lor..
1st time pergi overseas - when I was still in my mommy's tummy... Thailand

1st time duduk jauh drp family - Matrix UUM - Kolej MARA Kuala Nerang - for 2 weeks only!! I got bored with that place... haha.. It was not what I had in mind... it was like studying in form six minus the school uniform n mommy n daddy around...well the truth is... I got an offer to do AAD Program.
1st time kerja - erm...in standard 3 maybe... helping out a neighbor with kuih raya business.. well it was not really a job coz I voluntarily did it... well it was like 'main masak-masak' hihi... but to my surprise she gave me a simple little gold necklace...

1st time rasa diri gemuk - since....ermm...forever ..
1st time bercinta - in 1998... eh...wait...or was it in 2004? No.. in 2005! ..oh well... it is just complicated...


1st time rasa diri cantik - ermm.. when I was in primary school...used to have a dress that was very lady like..still got the postcard size picture of me wearing that dress... how vain...hahaha

1st time masuk cinema - ermm...before I went to primary school..maybe...with family n frens

1st time admitted in hospital - Not yet... n don't plan to... but used to sleep on the hospital floor for nearly a month while taking care of my late grandma. That was in 2002 after I have just finished my studies. Having had that experience... I discovered the different side of myself...


that's all..

now...to have the tradition going...
I wanna tag the following blogger...

missy-azah ----> a new blogger... go n check out her blog...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin