Which groups at high risk for severe illness from Influenza A (H1N1) infection?
* Children younger than 5 years old
* Persons aged 65 years and older
* Children and adolescents (< 18 years) on long term aspirin therapy
* Pregnant women
* Adults and children with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, organ failure, cardiovascular disease , hepatic, heamatological, neurologic, neuromuscular or metabolic disorders such as Diabetes Mellitus
* Adults and children who have immunosuppression
* Residents of nursing homes and other chronic care facilities