nuffnang

Monday, June 07, 2010

MELTA 2010


The Malaysian English Language Teaching Association (MELTA) will host its 19th International Conference on the theme Transformations in English Language Education: Vision, Innovation, Implementation at THREE different locations:

The Royale Chulan, Kuala Lumpur : 7- 8 June 2010

M.S. Garden Hotel Kuantan , Pahang : 11-12 June 2010

Four Points Sheraton, Kuching, Sarawak : 17-18 June 2010


I will attend MELTA 19th International Conference this weekend, I missed last year's conference. This year it's going to be my second time attending this conference as a participant. I really hope that in few years to come I will one of the presenters at MELTA conference. God willing.


for more information about MELTA 19th International Conference 

click here

1 comment:

Christine said...

That's great! In all my years of teaching English (at a private college), I didn't have a chance to attend MELTA.

The only ELT conference I've attended is LITCON, which is organized by USM. That's where I presented my master's proposal :)

All the best with your goal for presenting at MELTA 2011. I always love the Nike slogan: JUST DO IT.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin