nuffnang

Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's a Father's Day Today!

Have you wished your dad Happy Father's Day today? Have you thanked him for everything he did for you.. well you should.. ok.. go call/sms/email him now... :)

As for me, I sms-ed him just now, he was in a meeting so I cannot call him (it's a working day for him today).
and...


Later today... he will receive 'something' that I have it deliver to his office.. hehe... well, it's not really a surprise coz I've done that before... hmm.. hope he will like it, just a little gestures for a very special father...

Happy Father's Day My Daddy Dearest... love you always...

flowers for Dad? Well... why not?
My daddy dearest loves them so much...

1 comment:

[ chentatiku ] said...

saya rindu ayah saya
saya mahu pulang!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin