nuffnang

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

English Fast & Easy Facebook page.

Miss Pascal paid me a visit again, and this time she has this to inform all of you...


Hello again Miss Sensei

Hope you are well this October.

Just wanted to let you know that I have just created the English Fast & Easy facebook page.

Through the page, I will be sending out English tips once a week. The tips deal with common Malaysian English challenges.

You can become a fan by going to
http://www.facebook.com/pages/English-Fast-Easy/143350989041499

If you think your followers might enjoy receiving a weekly tip through facebook, would you mind posting ( NOT would you mind to post:)) the link for them.

English Fast & Easy 2 will be out in December! It is similar to the original but teaches useful vocabulary instead of phrases.

Finally, I would like to offer your school my 45-minute talk on English For a Global Environment free of charge! If interested, please contact me asap.

Best regards
Marianna

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin