nuffnang

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

English Is Fun!

I need something to spice up my class, especially for ELP 1000 class... I did a little googling and here is what I found...

Hmmm... the cover looks promising... will try to get hold of this book...





Last week on Friday I brought Boggle game to class (errkkk.. yes Dayah... we still owe u the prize..huhu), I thought that would cheer them up... but nope! I can see only few of them got pretty excited with them game, but the rest? Huarrrgghhh....

What else should I do to prove to them that learning English is in deed fun....


p/s:
Music... check... done that
Role-play... check, check
Games... yes .. check!

1 comment:

Adry said...

yeap... English is Fun!!! Love English.. hehe... you just have to find a way to attract them...

Ermmmm do you interested to help someone for a change??? go to my blog tomorrow to find out... :)

Adry @ http://www.adrysabry.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin