nuffnang

Friday, September 26, 2008

Iftar @ Tjantek

My two housemates treated me for a lavish meals at this bistro cafe...




My Macchiato Gelato







Ms. Marha's - Almond Hazel Ice Blended n Ms. Nerry's Honey Dew and Apple Ice Blended






Ms. Nerry's Basmati Rice with Sweet Sour Chicken









I was hoping to have Chicken Cordon Bleu (had that when I visited this place before) but they had taken it out of the menu... that left me with no idea on what to order... after scanning through the menu (for more than 5 times) I settled for this boring chicken chop...







Owwhh... we had this as our appetizer... how about that?? hehe...




Miss Marha's Grilled Salmon



We had such a marvelous time...
Thank youuuuuuuu... muashhhh...



love the food...



love the place...



love the company....









Then after Tjantek, we went to shop for raya cookies here...



macchiato = a type of coffee with a small amount of hot, foamed milk




gelato = ice-cream

1 comment:

mad redo1 said...

Tjantek... it has been quite a while, a long, long while...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin