nuffnang

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

let's get it started

Hello all.... how was your chinese new year and awal muharam holidays? As for me I had a very tremendous holidays. I went back to my hometown with my beloved younger brother. We had so much fun traveling back home together. Back home in KB we went to a lot of places. Here are some of the pictures I took...



the newest n most happening spot in KB. I met with two ENG142 section 5 students with their *tut* here...hehehe..syyyy... I am not going to tell who they are....


My mom n my bro shopping for tudung bawal


You have probably seen this one before, the most photographed scene at Pasar Siti Khadijah



Ok..so.. I've seen some of you managed to make your blog pretty interesting. I've seen one blog with cool animation, nice music, eerie photos etc... that's good.. so.. the rest of you out there... let's get this blogging started!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ermmm...you want know how i downloaded music to my blog....hehehehee....it so hard to tell you in comment site...next time i told you ok...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin